Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mark participated in a President's Day football tournament put together by our friend Joe Hurst. They had a really good turn out. I think they ended up with 6 teams of 8. The games were played down at Power Ranch park on three separate fields. I went to take pictures and support my hubby of course. It was a fun day and the weather was perfect. The guys played for the Spooner Cup
(as in Spooners the cereal, which the cup was filled with)
Here are some of the highlights and amazing catches


Joe McLean gets the touchdown with one foot in the endzone
There's my husband with the ball
I thought this was a cool picture of Joe
Brennan fights for the ball
My camera couldn't stay away from Erik Pugmire. He definitely came dressed to impress, but as the day went on, the clothes seemed to come off.

Erik went from this...


To this...

And ended the day like this...
I think everyone had a good time and it was fun to watch. I hope they do it again next year.

Sorry there is something wrong with the slide show, but if you click on the "view all images" button, you can see all the pictures that are supposed to be in it.
If anyone wants any of the pictures from the football tourni, you can email me at embstar_05@hotmail.com and I can email them to you.

No comments: