Thursday, October 29, 2009

Some totally random things

I made Halloween cupcakes last week for Khera's birthday. Mark did an awesome job on the white chocolate spider webs. This is the most random thing but I thought it was so weird. The one in jeans is Mark and the other is Mike. They showed up to Nichelle's each wearing two different socks that happened to be the matches for each other. Such a random event.
Today we went to the park after I picked up the kids from school and I decided to take a few pictures. They turned out so cute after a little editing if I do say so myself.

Not sure what he was looking at...

This is my favorite picture of all time. How cute is he??!!!

Cute Kegan and Sienna getting ready for prayers

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Those kids are super cute! Do you nanny them? Good job on the editing!