Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Party

(This post is totally out of order, but I was too lazy to redo it)
We started our Christmas season off with an Ugly Sweater party at our house. We had a few friends and family over for dinner, games and gingerbread house decorating. We had a lot of fun.
My Christmas Tree
(I decided to tone it down this year and only use red, green and white)
Our stockings
(It's probably hard to tell who gets which one-Mickey is Cannon, middle is me, and Ninja Turtle is Mark)
We had plenty of Christmas cookies
Oregano's for dinner. Love that Pesto Pizza and Pablo Picasso salad.
Everyone decorated a mini gingerbread house and we voted on whose was the best. It got pretty intense during the decorating.
Dani and Brennan (with baby Reese Riding)
Brye and Spencer + Brye's baby bump
(They were the winners)
Makaela
Andrew
Sienna
(Her house came in 2nd)
Traci and Clint
My family in our lovely Christmas attire
The whole gang

No comments: