Friday, December 3, 2010

2 months old

Who could resist this face???Our little guy is getting so big so fast. He just had his 2 month well baby visit at the doctor and he had to get 3 shots. It was so sad. I cried before they even poked him. He screamed of course. I let daddy hold his arms during the shot and I picked him up afterward. Daddy got to be the bad guy for the day.
Cannon's 2 month stats:
9 lbs, 11oz
21 3/4 in long

He is smiling at us all the time and even dishes out some smiles for Grandpa once in a while. Tonight when I laid him down for some tummy time, he rolled over! I was so surprised and once again I cried. I cry over everything he does. I cried when he finally fit into his 0-3 month clothes because he is getting so big. I'm a baby I guess.
Cannon is so funny because he hates to have his hands covered up. I put him in one of these swaddlers and wrap his arms inside and this is how he ends up.

No comments: