Friday, August 27, 2010

new projects

I recently finished a few projects for the nursery. We had some empty shelf space to use, so I made a few things to take up the space.
My phone camera is awful so the picture doesn't do it justice. I got this project from my ward's Relief Society Super Saturday. It is a wooden block with some paper and a temple picture put onto it with modge podge and then vinyl lettering on top. I added the buttons to make it a little cuter.

This next one, I love! The colors turned out perfect for his room. It is the important ages in a boys life; 8-when you are baptized, 12-when you receive the priesthood, and 19-when you go on a mission. I wish I could say I came up with the idea on my own, but alas, I'm not that creative. I saw something similar at Deseret Book and changed it to how I liked it.

1 comment:

*Becky* said...

very cute projects!!