Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Random things that make me laugh

A herd of goats grazing on the front lawn of the church, completely unattended.

I was driving past the building on Sossaman and Germann and noticed several goats just hanging around. Some were eating, others laying in the shade. No owner in sight. The Sheriff of Queen Creek stopped by to see what I was looking at and said he would find out where they came from. I felt like I needed to stay with them until someone could come and help...lol Mark helped the Mayor of Queen Creek load his ice cream machine in the back of a truck after a wedding reception and was given a gold shovel. Us playing a Minute to Win It game that was pretty uneventful, but seemed so stressful and competitive at the time. You had a minute to get so many ping pong balls to stick to 2 pieces of bread with peanut butter on them.

No comments: